Adams Remco Named 2016 ENX Elite Dealer
Adams Remco President Don Carlile holding ENX Magazine Elite Dealer award.
December, 2016- Adams Remco Inc. was named 1 of 19 U.S. businesses in the 20 million to 50 million dollar market to win ENX Magazine’s Elite Dealer Award.
The magazine recognized ARI’s development of a Digital Signage program as our greatest accomplishment of the year, while citing 5 criteria that led to our Elite Dealer status:
- Expertise in multiple offerings. Adams Remco offers a one-stop solution for a wide range of products and services including MFPs, MPS, digital signage, and document management.
- Willingness to take a risk in a new market. Adams Remco is proud of the success it has had with its new digital signage program.
- Partner recognition. The company has been given the Savin Service Excellence award for the past two years.
- Giving back to the community. The company makes donations to the local Humane Society, local schools, Goodwill Industries, and the Shop with a Cop program.
- Family approach to business. Adams Remco is family owned and its employees feel they are part of a family. Many of them have been with the company for a long time.