Award Winning Products & Services
Over the decades, Adams Remco has earned countless awards on behalf of their sales, service, and community efforts. We’d like to take this moment to thank our partners for continuing to lead innovation, our customers for their loyalty, and our dedicated employees which allow for us to be recognized for outstanding awards such as:
- 1987, 1991-1993, 1998-2000, 2002, 2004, 2006 Savin Dealer Highest Achievement Performance Award – Central Region
- 1999 BTA Toshiba’s Channel Choice
- 2000-2005, 2016, 2017 Elite Dealer Award
- 2005 State of Indiana Half Century Business Award
- 2009 ProMasters Toshiba Service Award – 4 Time Recipient
- 2009 Savin Partnership Award, Recognizing Outstanding Performance – Central Region
- 2010 Toshiba Outstanding Performance Award
- 2011-2013 GE Leasing Platinum Award
- 2011-2012 US Bank Leasing Gold Award
- 2013-2015, 2017 US Bank Leasing Platinum Award
- 2014 – 2015 Savin Certified Dealership Service Excellence Award
Adams Remco President Don Carlile holding ENX Magazine Elite Dealer award.
December, 2016- Adams Remco Inc. was named 1 of 19 U.S. businesses in the 20 million to 50 million dollar market to win ENX Magazine’s Elite Dealer Award.
The magazine recognized ARI’s development of a Digital Signage program as our greatest accomplishment of the year, while citing 5 criteria that led to our Elite Dealer status:
- Expertise in multiple offerings. Adams Remco offers a one-stop solution for a wide range of products and services including MFPs, MPS, digital signage, and document management.
- Willingness to take a risk in a new market. Adams Remco is proud of the success it has had with its new digital signage program.
- Partner recognition. The company has been given the Savin Service Excellence award for the past two years.
- Giving back to the community. The company makes donations to the local Humane Society, local schools, Goodwill Industries, and the Shop with a Cop program.
- Family approach to business. Adams Remco is family owned and its employees feel they are part of a family. Many of them have been with the company for a long time.