Join Our Team!
We are a 70+ year old, award-winning, office technology company headquartered in South Bend, Indiana, with offices throughout Indiana, Michigan, and Florida. Recognized as an industry leader, we partner with leading office automation/equipment manufacturers throughout the world to provide our customers with the absolute best of breed products, technology and IT solutions available today.
Continued, robust growth regularly results in career opportunities throughout our family-owned organization for energetic, qualified individuals who have the desire and aptitude to help us support and service our 8000+ clients. Please view our Current Career Opportunities below to review open positions in the following departments:
- IT/Professional Services
Equal Opportunity Employer
Adams Remco is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job classifications, without regard to sex, race, age, color, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or citizenship status.
Current Career Opportunities
Offices: Saint Joseph, MI, Kalamazoo, MI, Grand Rapids, MI, South Bend, IN, Elkhart, IN, Fort Wayne, IN, Crown Point, IN, Indianapolis, IN
Benefits Offered: Medical, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
As technology continues to evolve, so do we; join us! We encourage entry-level to experienced Sales Representatives to apply to help us grow throughout Indiana and Michigan. ARI Representatives work daily to resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. No experience in sales is necessary. High energy and a drive to succeed is the first step to a rewarding career at Adams Remco. The successful candidate will work closely with sales management and senior sales representatives to develop the skills necessary to excel. We will provide the training and coaching, you provide the ambition!
The Adams Remco Sales Team benefits include:
- Base salary plus commission
- Large income potential
- Initial and continual training and support
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- A willingness to learn
- Independent, but strong work ethic
- Basic computer skills
- Professional appearance
Part Time Warehouse Opportunity Available
If you’re looking to work just a few hours a week we have a great opportunity for you. Adams Remco Inc. located in South Bend Indiana is currently looking for someone to work in our warehouse two to three days a week.
- Receiving and checking in products.
- Unboxing and setting up products.
- Pulling and shipping customer orders via parcel service.
- And other general warehouse duties.
- Good work ethic
- Team player
We will review your application and reach out to you via email to schedule an interview.
Thank you for your interest.